Introducing our first ever V.I.PASSHOLDER pop-up merchandise event – just in time for you to get in the Halloween spirit and prepare for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! On Friday, September 28 at Magic Kingdom, Passholders get first access to purchase new Halloween merchandise before the park opens.
At this Halloween Spooktacular shopping event, you can:
- Get early access to Main Street U.S.A. at the Magic Kingdom from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM and be among the first to purchase the newest releases of Halloween merchandise at Emporium.
- Receive a complimentary beverage and a haunted treat.
- Visit with some of your favorite characters, decked out in their Halloween best.
Merchandise that will be available includes:
- Villain Ear Hat Collection by Dooney & Bourke: Show off your wicked style with the Villain Ear Hat Collection by Dooney & Bourke, including a tote, crossbody purse and wristlet. Featuring an allover pattern of various Disney Villains embodied as Ear Hats, this collection is the epitome of evil elegance. Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. Purchase of these items is limited to 2 per Guest.
- Limited Release Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghost Plush Set: Happy haunts materialize with this limited release collectible plush set. This item features individual plush of Ezra, Phineas and Gus all beautifully packaged in a Madame Leota tombstone-shaped box. A perfect addition for all cold-blooded collectors!
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas: Add a little spookiness to the holiday season with merchandise celebrating the 25th anniversary of Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Registration not required.
- Valid annual pass and photo ID required at check-in.
- Activities and offerings are subject to change without notice.
- Magic Kingdom attractions open at 9:00 AM.
- Merchandise available while supplies last.
- 20% Passholder merchandise discount is applicable for purchases during this event